




Ohhh boy
It's been a while!
As I look at pictures from my previous posts, it's amazing how much my little bug has changed.
We've had an amazing time watching her grow from a baby into a little girl. Every day is something new. She went from mumbling to speaking her first word. "Ball." And now she says pa-pa, da-da, ba-ba(which means baby and bottle) , horse, dog and ofcourse my favorite..."mum."
She was kind of a late crawler at 10 months. But now we can't keep up with her. She is so fast and now is trying walk. We are very close.
It's just so much fun and I can't get enough of her.
I am so lucky because she is truly a happy baby. But we always had one problem...SLEEP! She just started to sleep through the night!!! It's hard to believe I've gone a year without a full night sleep but it's true. ha. But finally the time has come with an occasional wake up maybe once a week. Supposedly I was a similar sleeper when I was her age. Hopefully our next child will be a tad better about that but hey, at least i'm prepared. :)
Anyway,
I am enjoying parenthood more than I ever could have imagined. My child is sweeter and more precious than I could have dreamed. Life is good!


No comments:
Post a Comment