I have to say...my daughter is hilarious!
Today was a funny day...the sun was out and finally warm so we decided to go outside and play a little. We went in the backyard and just sat down on the patio with Mayra (daughter of Ava's nanny/babysitter). Next thing I know, Ava just starts screaming and laughing hysterically at absolutely NOTHING! and I mean screaming with absolute delight!!!! Nothing was in front of her, the dogs weren't running around, I wasn't making rediculous faces, and Mayra wasn't even moving! hahaha. She was just soooo happy the sun was out and we were enjoying the beautiful day. I guess some days I want to do the same thing. Except I sigh and close my eyes with my face in the sun. Ava, screams and laughs! ohhh. my little munchkin! Just can't stand it. Everyone always says to me, "wow! she is such a happy baby!" I have to admit, after today, I totally get it! Enjoy the little things..like a warm day and cool breeze!
These are some more recent pictures from the last month or so. Every day is something new lately and I love every second of it. She loves walking around while someone is holding on to her fingers.

(eating lunch, rigatoni and peas)
(Ava and Mater cuddling, she was kind of annoyed)
(i just love those feet!)Ava and daddy a couple days ago after he came home from work. Her favorite time of day!!
till next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment