Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wilton, here we come!!





Today... instead of a relaxing Sunday, we are busy busy busy packing our house up, because we are getting ready to move!!! That's right. Moving to our new house, which is in the process of being built right now. They told us it should be done the first week of December!! We are so thrilled and feel truly blessed to have Wilton be our new home. Our new house is on a hill with 2 acres, and shares the property of Michael's mom. It is the most beautiful view, a country girl, could ask for. Irrigated fields, cows, and pure country!! ahhh....so nice. We feel so lucky. I have taken pictures throughout the process, only on my iphone, so I have finally put them on the
computer. Therefore, I apologize for the quality. I haven't had a chance to blog about it because we have been traveling a little lately and gotten a bit busy. I have some great pictures from a recent trip to Chicago and I can post those soon. But for now, I have to show these!! We are just too excited.


Front porch/entry

Although, we are busy and moving seems like pain. We can't be more excited to have Ava grow up, not only on a beautiful piece of land, but so close to family. Both, Michael and I grew up in Wilton and have always known we'd end up there, but didn't dream of it happening so soon.


Living room/entertainment center
Entry/den
Master bedroom


More to come...stay tuned!

1 comment: