Michael, Ava, and I were having fun the other night. Just after bath time. Michael grabbed our digital camera and got this of us.
She is always in the best mood when she gets snuggled into her jammies. I just love her laugh. She is such a happy girl!
I am taking her today to an ultra sound at the hospital to double check that we are all ok..after our scare when she was 5 weeks old. They want to make sure the valve between her kidneys and bladder is matured and well developed. They have to do a catheter and fill her bladder with fluid to check the valve. Hopefully this is it for the hospital visits for a long time.
She seems to be doing fine so I hope we are good to go!! Wish us luck.
I hope everything is ok, Im sure it is. Taylor had to have that done when she was 4 months old, It was the worst thing I have went through. Uuugggh. Its so easy to break our Mommy hearts :(
ReplyDelete