I have been busy at work and she has been there right along with me. She goes to the barn with me and hangs out in her stroller while I am teaching. I think she likes hearing me teach. She just stares up at me and sometimes yells out things also. :) She is pretty easy going at the barn for the most part. She has met all the horses more than once, and is so amazed by them. They love her too, especially Khan!
Auntie Sam has been giving me a break lately to watch her while I am working. It's nice they get some time together before she leaves for college. I know Ava will miss her so much! Ava thinks Sam is particularly hilarious. Chicago is just too far but thank goodness for ichat and skype!
Uncle Kevin is leaving for college in Arizona. It will be hard for Michael and I being so far away from both of them. But we are SO proud! We plan on visiting as often as possible. Chicago, not in the winter!
Ava and I will be doing our first road trip together next week to Santa Barbara for a horse show. It will be our first time away from Michael. So hard! He is not looking forward to us being gone and I am not looking forward to doing everything alone, but this horse show is so important and I have to show off the princess to all the horse show family. We will see how the drive goes... I have a helper coming along for the ride, which will help. But who knows what Ava will be like around hour 4?? I will post after our trip to let you all know how it went.
I took this video yesterday. She loves her bouncy! Thanks Aunt Cindi!
Melissa, She is absolutely adorable. My goodness... I love that you have a blog now to show us how beautiful your adventures are. I can't believe Sam is leaving for college... isn't she still that adorable little firecracker that wouldn't go anywhere with out a basketball in her hand? I love your family.
ReplyDelete