Ava Lynn Votaw was born May 9, 2009. She weighed 6 lbs 14 ounces and was 18 inches long.
She is now around 15 lbs, and the 90 percentile in height for babies her age! I'm sure she got that from me...wink.
I am so excited to be sharing this blog with my family and friends who want to keep updated on our growing little girl. I am mostly doing this for the family that live too far to see her as often as the ones here. This will hopefully keep them connected!
She is now almost 3 months old and we can't believe how big she is getting. I am going to use this blog as an opportunity to track and "scrapbook" her little life. I have a few videos that I will be posting soon also...It will take me a while to get good at this and to update everyone on the last 3 months, but I will do my best. I am getting better at cramming all my stuff during nap time, as I am now. With baby monitor next to the computer, I can hear her grunting now! :)
Here are a few pictures from birth...
I am so excited to be sharing this blog with my family and friends who want to keep updated on our growing little girl. I am mostly doing this for the family that live too far to see her as often as the ones here. This will hopefully keep them connected!
She is now almost 3 months old and we can't believe how big she is getting. I am going to use this blog as an opportunity to track and "scrapbook" her little life. I have a few videos that I will be posting soon also...It will take me a while to get good at this and to update everyone on the last 3 months, but I will do my best. I am getting better at cramming all my stuff during nap time, as I am now. With baby monitor next to the computer, I can hear her grunting now! :)
Here are a few pictures from birth...
Ava not even 24hours old!
Us the day we left the hospital...We look a little wiped but WOW!...we had no idea what tired was really gonna feel like. Our doctor took this pic of us right before we left for the hospital, he was out of town for my c section, but made it back to check on me. Love Dr. Chan!
No comments:
Post a Comment